Catering Consultant since 1989
“Experienced in Successful Catering”
I have Real Catering Experience including opening:
- 51 Restaurants
- 4 Hotels
- 3 Nightclubs
We provide our Clients with Answers and Solutions using Analytical Thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent business awareness
- Business and event planning and strategy
- Advising on finance, processes, marketing, internet and mobile strategies
- Meeting clients to discuss their needs
- Research skills to gain an understanding of the client’s business
- Presenting recommendations to the client
- Agreeing a course of action with the client
- Providing any support the client might need to put the plan into practice, such as staff recruitment and training
Award Winning Qualified Chef
Chef de Partie — or station chef; in charge of a particular part of the kitchen
Saucier — sauces and sautés
Poissonier – seafood
Entremetier — in charge of soups, vegetables, starches and egg dishes
Rotisseur — roasts, braised and broiled meats and gravies
Gard manger — also known as pantry chef; prepares cold items
I worked in Top London Hotels, Hilton, Savoy and the Dorchester.
Restaurant Manager / Openings Manager
I personally opened 51 Restaurants including running 2 chains of restaurants with 75 and 18 outlets.
I became a friend and apprentice of John Chiswell who ran an Advertising & Marketing company in USA, whose clients included McDonalds and Nike. I learnt about Psychology of Selling, Psychology of Safety and the “Secret Recipe of Success” which John Chiswell developed for the growth and dominance of his client’s companies. I applied the principals learned from John in all my consultancy work.
Catering for Weddings and Events 100-600 guests
I opened Xpress Travel Limited – Holiday Travel Company turn over £15 Million a week [owner and major shareholder], this valuable knowledge and experience gives me a total outlook and unrivalled viewpoint far and above any other consultant. In short I have unique experience of the entire Holiday/Tourisn/Catering Industry.
Hotels and Nightclubs
I personally opened 4 Hotels and 3 nightclubs.
What I offer my Clients
My aim is to deliver the best answers and solutions based on real experience to my Clients for the Restaurant, Hotel, Night Club and Catering Industries. Success only comes through experience, if you employ a Consultant that has real experience in “successful catering” then you are guaranteed the best chance of success.
Why use a Consultant
A professional Catering consultant can save you money on setting up a Catering Business or in efficiency of an existing one.
1. Initial Evaluation consultation (up to 3 hours) £400
2. Full Day (8 hours) Existing Business Audit/Evaluation £800 with Action Plan Report
Thereafter Hourly rate is £180 per hour
Please call +44 (0) 208 1664 159 now to see how we can help.